When starting your own business many people find the complication of options and regulations quite daunting. You do not need to worry about these as once you have met with us we offer an initial free of charge consultation at which many of your initial concerns and queries can be addressed.
We can help you to:
- Understand and decide on the most suitable business form (sole trader, partnership, or limited company) that is best for you;
- Assist with making contact with the bank of your preference and in preparing any information they ask for;
- Inform you about VAT and payroll requirements, including helping to decide if VAT registration is needed or beneficial;
- Complete any registration at both Companies House and HM Revenue & Customs;
- Advise on the most suitable accounting system to use and if appropriate the most suitable software;
- Provide assistance and training to set up and maintain your bookkeeping records; and
- Help with all aspects of business administration both as you start-up and in the future.